CORTROL FR (Face Recognition) is a biometric application that is designed to work with CORTROL Premier & Global Servers.
The technology assures system performance and reliability with live face detection, simultaneous multiple face recognition and fast face matching in 1-to-1 and 1-to-Many modes.
CORTROL FR (Face Recognition) is ideally suited for human resource control applications as well as for security and enforcement applications.
- Quick and convenient registered faces search and browsing
- Simultaneous multiple face processing in live video
- Storing recognized faces images on local or central database
- Relies on CORTROL VMS servers for live and recorded video streams
- Process video streams from multiple CORTROL VMS servers
- Very simple installation with configured ready to go data base
- Option to use own data base instead of default one
|Features||ZNS-FR-2 (basic)||ZNS-FR-U (Enterprise)|
|Maximum number of faces recognized in 10 seconds per system||5||500*|
|Maximum number of simultaneously connected video streams||2||10**|
|Maximum number of simultaneously recognized faces per system||1||50*|
|Required minimal face presence time for accurate recognition||1 second||0.1 seconds|
** Up to 200fps per system. Server hardware performance must comply recommendations
Recommended hardware requirements
|ZNS-FR-2 (Basic)||ZNS-FR-U (Enterprise)|
|Number of video streams||1||2||1 & 2||3 - 10|
|CPU||Intel i3 >2,8 Ghz|
|Intel i5 >3,0 Ghz|
|Intel i7 > 3,2 Ghz|
|Intel i7 or Xeon >3,2 Ghz |
|RAM||8 Gb||16 Gb|
|Storage||~ 1 Gb per 1000 recognition results*|
|OS||MS Windows 64bit versions only (no 32bit OS support) Editions: 7, 8, Server 2008, Server 2012**|
** Virtualized environment is not supported.